Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site's Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Yum Deliveries Ltd's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Yum Deliveries Ltd's web site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Yum Deliveries Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Yum Deliveries Ltd's web site are provided "as is". Yum Deliveries Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Yum Deliveries Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Yum Deliveries Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data,profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Yum Deliveries Ltd's Internet site, even if Yum Deliveries Ltd or a Yum Deliveries Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Yum Deliveries Ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Yum Deliveries Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Yum Deliveries Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Yum Deliveries Ltd does not however make any commitment to update the materials.
Yum Deliveries Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Yum Deliveries Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Yum Deliveries Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Government of Kenya without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Promotions and Offers
All promotions and offers run on any of Yum Deliveries sites will be subject to a time, discount and stock availability limit as set out by Yum Deliveries. Yum Deliveries reserves the right to determine the time duration, discount value, and stock available for offer. Yum Deliveries may change the above stated time duration, discount value, and stock available for offer without prior notice. By participating in any of Yum Deliveries promotions and offers the participant agrees to indemnify Yum Deliveries of any liability related to the said promotions and offers.
10. Marketing Communications
Some of your personal data collected, in accordance with the privacy notice, may be used by Yum Deliveries and/or our other group companies to contact you by email, Sms, whatsApp messaging, telephone and/or post for sending information or promotional material on our products and/or services and/or those of our other group companies. We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications on all communication sent by Yum Deliveries.To opt-out of email notifications and promotions, send an email to [email protected] and your email address shall be excluded from all email communications sent by Yum Deliveries and/or our other group companies. To opt-out of the Sms campaigns sent by Yum Deliveries and/or other group of companies, send the Word STOP to the number offered by your service provider at the end of the Sms. To opt out of WhatsApp message campaigns sent by Yum Deliveries and/or other group of companies, send a message to the number +254770 712991. Further detail can be found on the applicable Site and in each marketing communication sent by us, our group companies or service providers.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means where appropriate and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.